JSS joined Cub Scouts this year, just like his Daddy did when he was little and his Uncle David did when *he* was little! His enthusiasm (and loose front tooth) are evident in the above photo, in which JSS is holding his Cub Scout fundraising brochure. (Don't get that sinking feeling just yet...PLEASE read on!)
Long story short, he needs to sell $664 of popcorn to meet his participation fee for the Cub Scouts. Below is a photo of the inside of the brochure he is holding with a list below each page of the popcorn listed on that page and it's price.
Will you PLEASE consider helping JSS meet his $664 goal?
There are three ways in which you can do this:
1. Buy some popcorn from him. Below are photos of the inside of the brochure he is holding with a list following each page describing each item.
2. Don't really like popcorn? Then would you consider supporting him by donating the $25 popcorn in a tin which will be send to the troops instead?
3. Skip the popcorn process altogether and support him directly with a financial gift so that he can meet his "personal participation fee" of $186 for the year.
Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org A.S.A.P. Please include your name, street address, phone or email and the quantity of each item you would like to order. I will reply email you confirming your order and letting you know to whom you make out your check and mail it to so that Jesse gets the credit for the sale. He only has a couple of weeks in which to raise the funds to participate, so please don't delay.
From top left:
1. "Say Cheese!" It's the cheesiest. 3-way tin. Lip smackin' gourmet cheddar cheese popcorn (2 bags) and super-delicious white cheddar cheese popcorn. 21 oz. $30
2. "Get your kicks with our mix!" Peanuts, cranberries, raisins, M&M's, almonds and cashews. A high voltage source of energy. A must for every activity, from mountain climbing to watching t.v. Enjoy! 20 oz. $25
3. "Gotta have my chocolate!" Chocolatey, caramel crunch. Caramel and chocolatey goodness plus the crunchiness you love, all in one tasty morsel. It's the best thing ever from the Trail's End kitchens. 24 oz. $18
4. "Our butter makes it better!" 15 pack unbelievable butter microwave. A butter flavor second to none. Unbelievably dee-lish! $15
5. "Turn on this light!" 15 pack butter light microwave. Everything you want and nothing you don't. Fewer calories, less sodium, all the taste of great butter flavor. $15
6. "Caramel & peanuts...YES!" Our original caramel corn with caramel glazed peanuts. New Scout tin celebrates the upcoming 100th anniversary of scouting in the U.S.A. 9.5 oz. $10
7. "Support our Military" Buy popcorn for the troops. You can donate a gift of popcorn to those serving their country. Our men and women in uniform thank you! $25
8. "Chocolate Heaven" 5-way chocolate lover's tin. Hmmmm! Chocolatey caramel crunch, white chocolatey caramel crunch, chocolatey pretzels, white chocolatey pretzels, chocolatey peanut clusters. 88 oz. $50
9. "Chocolate! Caramel! Cheese!" Savory and sweet 3-way tin. Score a 3-pointer! Chocolatey caramel crunch--the world's best caramel corn with almonds pecans and cashews--and gourmet cheese corn. 50 oz. $40
10. "Go Nuts!" Gourmet Caramel corn with almonds, pecans and cashews. The world's best caramel corn in a tin that celebrates 100 years of U.S. Scouting. 23 oz. $18
11. "Lighten Up" Caramel corn LIGHT. Super taste, reduced sugar, low fat, butter toffee flavor--in a gorgeous tin that honors the traditions of Scouting. 18 oz. $18
12. "Country Fair Favorite" 15 pack Kettle corn. Sweet 'n salty, munchy ad crunchy. Bit 15 pack microwave, full of old-fashioned flavor. $18