Saturday, October 10, 2009

Red Robin's Best Burger Contest

Burger #1: JSS's "Molten Monster Buffalo Burger"
served with tater tots. HOOOOT!!!
Burger #2: Jss's "Bacon & Swiss Onion Burger"
served with onion rings. YUMMY!
Burger #3: COS's "Dessert Burger"
where every ingredient stood for something
on a traditional hamburger. It was SO GOOD!
She entered it into the contest.
Burger #4: Jss's "Breakfast Burger"
served with hash browns. This is
the one he chose to enter and it was
DELICIOUS, especially once it was
squashed and all the egg ran down the sides!!

2 comments:

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

Ha - good to see I'm not the only one who takes pix of food! <3 <3 <3 it!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so creative, and their burgers look delish! I hope somebody from your family wins the contest!
I love your blog and it is always nice to find someone else who uses KONOS. Or at least I think you do based on your activities but I might be wrong and I'm assuming when I shouldn't!
Your activities would be a welcome addition to the Hands On Homeschool Blog Carnival. :)