We toured the St. Jude's Dream Home
in our area on Saturday. Here are some
photos I took around the house in case
you would be interested in supporting
St. Jude's in support of eradicating childhood
brain cancer (which our son, Jude, died of
at the age of 2 years in 2001).
Buying a ticket ($100) not only helps raise
the astounding $1.2 million a day it takes
to keep the hospital up & running
(not to mention providing HOPE for a cure),
but it also gives you a 1/10,000 shot
at winning this amazing $439,000 dream home.
Upstairs media room
View from an upstairs bedroom of
the greenbelt behind the house from
which we spotted a roadrunner running
across the adjacent lot! :)
My dream kitchen...(sigh)
Back of the house
There are side yards on both sides of
the house in addition to the one behind.
Part of the master bath
HUGE HUGE HUGE
with a curtainless shower "room"
and ginormous walk-in closet
that can double as a safe place
in case of tornadoes.
COS looking from the window of the
bedroom she wants if we win. :)
She has her hands in a prayerful
fold under her chin. It was very precious.
Side view of the house
- built by Graham Hart Home Builder
- 3,576 heated square feet
- four bedrooms
- three and one-half baths
- valued at approximately $439,000
- granite countertops
- stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and custom wood hood
- all cabinets locally custom made with rounded fluted corners and raised side panels and stained on-site
- gas fireplace with logs
- tile in all wet areas
- game room
- Texas garage vinyl windows
- Tech Shield roof decking, blown cellulose wall insulation